Wow, life this year has been exciting and fun, and when it's not it's nice that it's not. To have time to relax and just be. Watch a movie or sleep in. I'm so behind in saying that Hannah's now 4!!! We had a joint birthday party the week BEFORE Hannah's birthday (pics will HOPEFULLY come from that, but I just can't make any promises). But first, here is my sweet girl. Love her so much.
* loves dresses and all things pretty
* favorite colors are pink and purple. but she does wear a little of everything
* is getting fantastic at writing her name now on her own, and knows SOME of the letters and most of the numbers and can even write those by herself as well
* is social and gets along well with anyone
* is a great student at her preschool
* loves playing outside and riding her bike, playing pretend, looking at books, or coloring
* is always playing with Eli whenever he's home. Although they often spend the days squabbling, I would still consider them best friends
* has the sweetest, most content personality. We are so blessed to have her in our family!!