1. Go ice skating. This was Hannah's birthday outing, and what a fun time we had!
2. Go swimming. Well, I'm safe to say that this happened a lot. In fact, going to the pool a lot was a PRIORITY for the summer. We got the pool pass, skipped naptime, and aimed to learn how to swim just by frequent exposure! And it worked! On the very last day of pool opening, both Eli and Hannah swam the length of the pool and were allowed by me to go off the diving board. It was scary and amazing all at once, for me and them! So elated!
3. Go to REAL beach. Nope. Didn't happen. And because of algae levels we were barely lucky enough to even go to our local lake/beach. Fun times anyway!
4. Ride in a boat at (local lake). ^^ That would've been the local lake. But no boat rental options.
5. Go to inside playground. Carter's birthday outing!
6. Go mini-golfing. Nope. Didn't happen. Mostly cuz I totally forgot about this list until a week ago!
7. Go to the races. Yes! So much fun!! Love taking advantage of our very own local options!!
8. Stay in a hotel with a hot pool and water park. Honestly, I can't remember if we stayed at the Holiday Inn with the waterpark this year.
9. Go to LegoLand. Eli's birthday outing to Kansas City!
10. Go to Grandma's house. It's safe to say that this also happened many times. Both Grandmas. Not really documented by pictures though.
11. See the mountains. Nope. Didn't happen.
12. Ride in an airplane. Nope. Too expensive.
So many great experiences in 2014!