HELLO FRIENDS AND FAMILY!!

So glad you've come to visit us today!! Please leave a comment so we know you've been by!

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Sweet brother

I'm not sure how it came about but one day Eli wanted to paint Hannah's nails.  So under my supervision, I permitted.  Look at that sweet face... What a good big brother!



That's one thing I really love about Eli.  He's ALL boy. Rowdy, aggressive, too loud, often crosses the line when it comes to being in other people's space. BUT he likes to play dress-up with Hannah and "take her to the ball", he likes to dance, he'll paint her nails, play Daddy, and put headbands on his hair.  It's little things like that that make me think he's going to have a good understanding of Sister and girly things, and that will help him later in life when he {hopefully} chooses a wife of his own. What a sweet boy!

No comments: