HELLO FRIENDS AND FAMILY!!

So glad you've come to visit us today!! Please leave a comment so we know you've been by!

Sunday, October 4, 2009

It's Thomas!

Wow, I didn't mean to wait so long to get these pictures posted! I ran into computer troubles when I originally tried to get these up and then I kind of forgot about it. Anyhoo, right after our Chicago visit we headed to my parents for the weekend which included a Thomas the Train ride at the Boone scenic railway. Eli's favorite thing ever is trains, so you can imagine how excited he was. But of course we made it a family event (minus Kevin cuz of his work), so Hannah got in on the fun too! There was tons there! Aside from the ride itself, there was a a tent with lots of train tables set up to play at and coloring pages to do, a train car for story time, a blow-up tunnel, pics with Sir Topham Hatt (Eli wanted this so we waited in line), and a petting zoo! Fun day, and lots of pics!
train ride
the coloring station.
both kids backed back out of it before getting through, but that's okaya sweet ending to the whole trip

3 comments:

alisha said...

FUN! I knew about the Thomas rides there and have wondered if Isaiah would enjoy it! Looks like he would! Mark and I went on a dinner train in Boone right before Levi was born and it was a wonderful time!

Glad you guys had fun! Hang in there with Kevin's night shifts ...

Alisha

The Cutes and Scoots Show said...

Oh my gosh, how funny... we are going on the Day out with Thomas adventure in this area in a few weeks! I haven't told Colby yet because he certainly has no concept for time, but I can't wait to see his face with the trains.

Glad you guys had a good time, now I'm even more excited!

Emily Anne Carson said...

Great great great pictures, Sarah!