HELLO FRIENDS AND FAMILY!!

So glad you've come to visit us today!! Please leave a comment so we know you've been by!

Friday, April 16, 2010

Puddle Jumping!

A week or two ago I picked up some umbrellas for the kids at our outlet mall here. And finally yesterday we had some rain that didn't have the crazy winds that usually come with it, so I let the kids outside. We don't rain boots yet, so Crocs are the next best thing! Just as Hannah doesn't like playing in snow, she also wasn't liking the rain so much. But here's one cute picture of her and her umbrella.
And then there's Eli...He was loving it so muchit made my heart smile in a big way.
soaking wet
shuffling through the waterperfect smile

And then he went inside, got ready for bed in cozy, dry jammies.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

So Precious!!

Joy said...

I love the *playing in the rain* pictures!!!

Sharon said...

You're such a good mom!

I need to get umbrellas for my kids so they can puddle jump. And shoes ok for doing so. (my oldest doesn't like to go barefoot).

I love how the first picture is only in color on the umbrella.

Simple Life said...

Those pictures are so cute!