HELLO FRIENDS AND FAMILY!!

So glad you've come to visit us today!! Please leave a comment so we know you've been by!

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

4th of July Fun!

We had all the family over for 4th of July. Everyone arrived around 3pm, we hung out, enjoyed some delicious food (hamburgers, pasta salad, potato salad, bean salsa, watermelon, birthday cake, and homemade ice cream). My Grandma and Grandpa happened to be visiting at the time so they were able to join in on the festivities! Then as it started to get dark we went outside for some 4th of July fun! It was a really REALLY great day!!

My grandma is meeting Carter for the first time!
I love all the things going on in this picture. My Grandpa is holding Carter, Paul and Holly are smooching, Linda is playing blocks, and though you can't see him (because I couldn't step back far enough with the camera) Ward is playing with Hannah.
My mom's birthday is the 3rd, so we had a little celebration for her 50th birthday while we were all gathered

a makeover from my aunt Linda!After a day of rain, the sun finally came out and covered everything with a blanket of gold--it was a beautiful evening!
click on this picture to see the hay bales and wheat field in the distance, such a pretty view
beautiful with child! we find out the gender of Bean on Friday!!
gorgeous sky!
my SIL Holly and me
cute pics of hubs and me

I LOVE how relaxed and content Eli is here with my uncle Ward. Reminds me how WONDERFUL it is to be so close to family now, such that the kids can build their own relationships with everyone. Such a blessing!
sparkler fun!




After sparklers we did fireworks that Kevin had bought in town. But I didn't bother trying to take pictures then. We just enjoyed, and now we're already excited for next year!

No comments: