*sigh* How has yet another month passed already?! While we were in Colorado Carter turned 7 months, so I took his pictures there and before I post about our vacation, I thought I'd get Carter's update posted first.
Some big things happened this month!
* The night of his 6-month "birthday" he slept through the night for the first time and has been doing so since, sleeping from 7:30/8pm-6:30am(ish)
* He naps 2-3 times a day, from 9-11am and 1-3pm and then catnaps around 5:30pm, though that last nap is harder to get though he desperately needs it.
* He doesn't sleep well when we're out. AT. ALL. And will get very cranky.
* He got his first two teeth which I posted about here! (bottom fronts)
* He's eating "solids" very well now. So far he's had sweet potatoes, peas, banana, applesauce, carrots. We even tried bits of bread n stuff while we were out. We've also tried Gerber Puffs but that didn't go well. Still just gags on them.
* He still nurses about 5 times a day. He likes to yank on my hair while he eats.
* His hair is growing in nicely. It's definitely lost the red tint it had when he was younger.
* His eyes are dark grey color.
* He's almost crawling. He gets up on his hands and knees and shimmies along, but it's still not quite the left-right-left-right deal.
* Paper is his most-coveted item to play with/eat.
* He also loves to suck on the arms of his little blanket bears!
* He gets upset when you take something away from him.
* He's otherwise a very delightful baby and will most often shove his whole fist in his mouth when he smiles. =)