HELLO FRIENDS AND FAMILY!!

So glad you've come to visit us today!! Please leave a comment so we know you've been by!

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

He's got the whole world in His hands.


I've been posting updates about Hannah every month so I thought it was about time to do a lil' update about what Eli's into these days. He turns 3 YEARS OLD in just 2 months (!), so there will be a complete update then, but for now here are some tidbits:

Favorite songs:
"He's got the whole world in His hands"
"Proclaim the Glory of the Lord" If you listen to this at all, expect to put it on repeat. We listen to this in the van all the time! And as soon as the music stops Eli says, "Messiah!"
"Under bridges falling down"

Favorite books:
Horton Hatches the Egg
The Little Engine That Could

Favorite Bible story:
David and Goliath

Favorite show:
Thomas the Train. We don't get cable so this is a fun treat for at Grandma and Grandpa's house!

Favorite toy:
(inside) train track, (outside) spray bottle

Sweetest things he says:
"Mommy, you're beautiful."
"Mommy, your happy?"
(when I finish my water at meal time) "You need more water, mommy?"
(randomly) "I love you, Mommy/Daddy."
if I say ouch because he did something that hurt me, he quickly says, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean that!"
if we got mad with him earlier, later he'll randomly say, "I forgive you"

Silly things:
* The other night I sang Eli "This little light of mine" for his bedtime song, and after I sang the second verse "won't let Satan poof it out" Eli busts out laughing and continues to say, "I like that one! Won't let Satan poop it out! Won't let Satan poop it out!"

* We're driving in the van and Eli excitedly starts to tell me something, "Mom! Ah! Mom! Ah! (trying to formulate his words) Bust my boiler!" haha! a phrase from Thomas the Train. When Eli's starting to get upset about something we can use this phrase and a quick smile returns to his face.

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

cryssi said...

How cute! He is getting so big...

Blessings
crystal