HELLO FRIENDS AND FAMILY!!

So glad you've come to visit us today!! Please leave a comment so we know you've been by!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Take my picture!

Eli was playing around with the balloons (from Hannah's birthday) this morning, and he asked me to take a picture! Then he'd do something else silly with them and ask for another picture! Then he got into doing poses, holding the pose, waiting for the camera click, and then running to see it on the screen before going for another pose. He's so silly!

(click to view larger)
When I got tired of that I told him to make some silly faces for me. And that he did!

(click to view larger)

6 comments:

Mary said...

OOoooo I love the collage look. Could I do that on Photoshop Elements?? I still have to read the manual!
He is so cute! Great pics!

alisha said...

he's so funny and cute! I like the collages too! how'd you do it?

In Light of the Truth... said...

I don't know anything about Photoshop Elements, so I don't know if you can do a collage there. In photoshop though I just created a new file, making it the size 4x6 (and then resizing it 400%). Then I just opened up each picture and selected, copied, and pasted onto my new file, dragging the size slightly to fit nicely on the collage. hope that helps!

Sharon said...

Adorable! I love the balloon one of him-3rd down on the left, I think. So cute!

And I, too, love that collage look. Did you take a photography class or something?

Amy said...

So cute! I love the funny faces collage!

Anonymous said...

Love it!!! Those are great momentos as he continues to grow! I'm SO excited to see you tomorrow!