HELLO FRIENDS AND FAMILY!!

So glad you've come to visit us today!! Please leave a comment so we know you've been by!

Thursday, June 11, 2009

My little musicians.

After nearly 4 years of not playing AT ALL, I finally got my French horn out again and have been playing just a few minutes every couple days. I'm surprised I'm not in as bad of shape as I thought I would be. I have no endurance, but the sound quality is still pretty much there. The kids love when I get out my horn, and I've let them play around on it too. The fact that Eli can get any real sound out at all is pretty fantastic, in my opinion. And what Hannah does is just adorable! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Servant Becca said...

Maybe that French horn will be used by 3 generations! What a fun thought...

Anonymous said...

Okay, I tried to learn the French Horn in brass tech and could barely get a sound out. Good job Eli!