HELLO FRIENDS AND FAMILY!!

So glad you've come to visit us today!! Please leave a comment so we know you've been by!

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Pool Days

It's been HOT here this week with temps in the 90s and a heat index of over 100-degrees! Whew! So needless to say, we've been in the pool quite a bit, as in multiple times a day. This first time Hannah did NOT like it. The poor thing just sat in the middle of the pool and cried until I finally took her out. She had a blast just walking around and playing from the outside and drinking the pool water. And Eli, well, he's been waiting for the pool all summer! After my complete failed attempt at setting up this pool, I finally found the standard plastic one I was looking for in the first place. Turns out it's in the outdoor garden section of Walmart. Thanks to those who filled me in on that one, now we have a pool that I don't have to spend all day blowing up!
ready?
...and SPLASH!!
Eli's trying to help Hannah into the pool
This first pool day of the summer was on Saturday and finally yesterday I got Hannah to go in the water and have fun. I let the water warm up under the sun all afternoon and after adding a little bit of cold water back in, it was just right. I wanted to go in the water anyway, so I sat Hannah in my lap and after several minutes she finally felt comfortable enough to play off on her own. Such an easy way to have fun on a summer afternoon!

2 comments:

Servant Becca said...

What fun! Thanks for pics!

The Cutes and Scoots Show said...

Love the tongues hanging out! Classic summer fun!

Send the sun this way :) Maybe THAT will get this baby out!